Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Right-o kids- i did warn you about the infrquent updates, so you'll all have to take the good with the mediocre. Suffice it to say we have hit a busy patch right nearing the end of the summer holidays and writing time is at a premium.
We farewelled Arch this morning, he was strutting off to do some camping in the nature, he came up on Sunday and it was marvellous fun to see him, we rode the ferris wheel at the mall down the road. I forgot about my debilitating fear of heights until the kindly chap working on the "Godo Wheel of Death" locked us in...then my clammy hands, racing heart, blurred vision, tightened throat and slight whine reminded me and I kept my eyes on the horizon for the wonderful 10 minute adventure.
Much beer was consumed following this near-death experience, but it still took a couple of hours to really get over the nerves.

Nic now sees me in a whole new light.

Bugger.

Anywhoo, we have been up to a bunch more, but unfortunately are running around and around and around and around doing this and that- will write when the hectic-ness fades.

Hope all are well and good.

Berin

No comments: