Thursday, August 14, 2003

Following closely behind Mike "I Blaze The Trails" Crump and Kate "I Follow Freshly Blazed Trails Closely" Doherty-Taylor/Taylor/Taylor-Doherty?? we bring to you from deepest, darkest Japan, the trials and tribulations of hanging out in a wee town called Godo...(see what i did with the blog name there? did ya? huh? huh? woopwoop)

Well folks. It's been a long day. I wrote a tome. A biblical tome. A tome as long as your arm. I learned a lesson. Save your tomes. I will write soon. I must fetch beer.
Yours,
Berin.

And here I am!!
Back again!!
Patient smile resting on my lips.
Just.
Man- what a tome!! It rests now. In tome heaven. Still, heres some stuff...First, is the CRAAAAAAAAZY installation art place Nic and I wandered out to a couple of weekends ago, its called "The Site of Reversible Destiny"....and it's been put up by a Japanese chap who, it seems, likes to take lots and lots of acid.

Second on the list is our brand-spanking new digital camera. Ooooooooh it's so peeeerty

i trust you are all well.

lots of the love,
Berin and Nic.

No comments: