Sunday, October 31, 2004

you want some funny?

I'll give you some funny.
Right now I'm listening to William Shatner in a song from his recently released 2nd album. He's doing a cover of Pulps' "Common People", that following a track from his first album, a cover of "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds".

I am serious people.

He is a genius! And the passion? Golly. The passion. He should be an actor. Or open a shop. Get your hands on a track or two. Bloody Good.

Hi. It's been a while. Rainy today. Boo.

We had quite the morning yesterday, being the annual clothing drive we organise through work. We collected 300 boxes of clothes for aid agencies in Africa, it was cool fun. There are going to be some snappily dressed folk in the sub-Sahara next season I tell you what.
In other news I had a haircut last week (at last), nixed the mullet and moved on. They do a good line in "other stuff" when you get a haircut over here. I got me a cut-throat razor shave at the same time. Fun. Sharp. It got a little odd however when the chap shaved my forehead too. Yep. Shaved forehead. Pretty fun, but the stubble/regrowth is going to be a concern, then he massaged my nose through a hot towel for a minute or so.... Friendly folk around here. Yep. Friendly. Maybe too friendly. Who massages a nose?

I got some new pants the other day too, thanks to Nics new sewing machine, it's a Brother, every day, shes gotta hook a brother up and get sewing (hahahaha). It's pretty snazzy. And I got me some new pants so cool.

Right-o thats all folks. Shane arrives next Sunday - Woohoo!!

seeya

No comments: